Thursday, October 9, 2008

The site...

looks good. The auto re-direct actually surprised me with no countdown which is good. Before I knew what was going on I was at the GRFF site. It almost reminds me of a sexy milk mustache spoof, which just happens to be one section of the reading this week. So, I think spoof and parody could be one our kickstart methods to mention in the essay.

I think before we start throwing stickers on everything we should sit down and ration them out for different areas. We do have a ton but I think they will run out pretty fast if we just start chucking them on people's backs.

One other important location for posters: BUS STOPS!

I always find myself reading anything within my line of sight when I'm waiting for the bus so that should be a big one.

-Anthony

No comments: