Thursday, October 2, 2008

Michelle

Ok so I have some issues that we need to think about.
The popcorn mustache campaign is really a poster based campaign cause you want full size profile shots of celebrities with moustaches. I'm kinding leaning towrd a better quality coloured poster simply because these celebrities need to be recognizable and because this is what we selling; cool shots of celebrities. These posters need to be so entertaining that peope want to see a tone more. We are selling the entertainment value.
I think we should use the real popcorn cernals that Allison has cut out. And we need to be consistant, everyone using the same curnals, they need to look unified.
I was think we could use relatively small pieces of popcorn so that we can form the moustaches better and do various styles of moustaches, the curl, the french waiter, the bush etc.
My next big issue now is the stickers and fitting www.popcornmoustache.com accross at teeny tiny sticker. I think they should be the size I was thinking of, about 1 1/2 by 2 1/2, I looked it up on staples. And we wont be able to fit the celebrity shots on the stickers, it will either have to be just the moustache in popcorn or simply a blown up popcorn cernal with the site accross the middle or something.
I think unity is major for getting marks!

No comments: